HAVANAFAMA Theatrical Company
CHILDREN’S THEATRE FESTIVAL IN MIAMI – FESTIM 2010
PREMIERE EDITION THEATRICAL
CALL FOR ARTISTS AND REQUIREMENTS
This Children’s Theatre Festival was conceived to provide children with a unique opportunity to participate in a cultural community event, learn about theatrical arts and to present their individual talent.
1. Objective: The Festival’s objective is to promote theatre for children and to stimulate their artistic abilities.
• Family oriented
• Recreational, educational and cultural
• Limited to 50 participants
• Held in the City of Miami during the month of August
• The location of the event will take place at Havanafama Theatrical Studio, located at
752 S.W. 10th Avenue in Miami, Florida 33130
3. Participants: Children ages 6 – 12
4. Performances: Individual theatrical presentations of different styles such as monologues, poetry reading, and imitations, are permitted. Number of actors that may participate in a single performance: Two (2).
5. Languages: English, Spanish and other.
6. Length of Performance: Minimum – 5 Minutes / Maximum – 20 Minutes
• Submit application form properly completed
• Submit visual material with partial or total performance (VHS or DVD).
• Submit parental or tutor’s authorization.
• Fees: $30.00 which includes technical, personalized assessment; promotional poster; one ticket to a special event; and, the Festival’s media promotion.
8. Deadline: July 1, 2010
9. Final Provisions: Submission of your application acknowledges your acceptance of all requirements for participation in FESTIM. Havanafama Theatrical Company will communicate any matters not addressed herein in a timely manner.
Havanafama Theatrical Company - 752 S.W. 10th Avenue, Miami, FL 33130